In this article, we are going to talk about food for bone strengthening, which will help you to make your bones and joints healthy and also discuss the factors behind your weak bones and joints. Bone health is important for a various reason now. But it really protects our vital organs from injury. You know, it supports us, and allows us to move, and do what we would like. Our bone stores minerals like calcium and phosphorus that really are released when we need them when blood levels drop. We need sufficient bone nutrients like calcium, vitamin D to build the best strongest bone. So the nutrition part is the most important part of our life to maintain our bones healthy. Make sure to take all of the essential nutrients from your food. Nowadays a lot of people are suffering from low bone density due to their poor diet. you can prevent bone disease with your right nutrition.
Now let’s talk about the nutrients which you should check into your food for bone strengthening:
1. CALCIUM: Calcium is the most important nutrient for your bones, whenever we talk about bones, we talk about calcium. You need around 1200mg of calcium in your daily diet. A calcium-rich diet helps to build and protect your bones. Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for life. In addition to building bones and keeping them healthy, calcium enables our blood to clot, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat. Your body is not able to make calcium. The body only gets calcium through the food you eat or from the supplement. If you do not take enough calcium from your diet or your body does not absorb enough calcium then your bones can get weak. You must eat foods with calcium if you are searching for food for bone strengthening. foods with calcium include dairy product, nuts, green leafy etc.
2. Vitamin D: vitamin D is necessary to absorb calcium, if you don’t take enough vitamin D then calcium will not absorb properly. Vitamin D is very essential nutrients for our bones. If you have vitamin D deficiency then you may suffer from secondary hyperparathyroidism and bone loss and it can also lead to osteoporosis and fractures. vitamin D status is said to bone mineral density and bone turnover. Vitamin D supplementation can reduce bone turnover and increase bone mineral density. Vitamin D rich food are egg York, milk, yogurt etc.
3. Vitamin C: Studies on vitamin C have found that it can stimulate the production of collagen and proteoglycan (both of which are important parts of joint cartilage) and can protect against the breakdown of cartilage. And vitamin C also boost your immunity system. Vitamin C rich foods include lemon, oranges, guavas, papaya, broccoli etc.
4. Vitamin K: it helps to increase your bone density. Vitamin K is an essential nutrient that works with calcium to build strong bones. People who have higher blood levels of vitamin K have higher bone density, while at the opposite end of the spectrum people with low blood levels of vitamin K are more likely to have osteoporosis. Vitamin K rich foods are: green leafy vegetables, broccoli, cabbage etc.
Now let’s talk about things to avoid for unhealthy bones and joints:
1. Sodium: You need to cut your sodium from your diet guys. You should limit your sodium intake for your healthy bones and joints. And you can increase your pottasium intake if you are taking high sodium it will maintain your sodium level. You can eat potato, sweet potato and bananas for pottasium.
2. Caffiene : Guys you will have to lower your caffeine intake if you are having any kind of bones problem. More caffiene can cause to lose your calcium. All of the soft drinks which are available in the market are having high caffiene, you must cut those drinks from your diet.
3. Alcohol: You also need to lower your alcohol intake guys because drinking alcohol a lot is not good for your bones. If you want to drink alcohol then you can drink it once a week. with excess alcohol intake you can lose your bone densit. Alcohol also prevent to absorb many of vitamins.
These are the few information about food for bone strengthening. You guys should also do exercise, it will also strengthen your bones and joints. And try to add these all foods with high calcium, vitamin D, vitamin C and vitamin K. Bone strength is important for healthy lifestyle and the only way to live a healthy lifestyle is a healthy diet, so you must concentrate on your diet.
If you have any query then contact us and if you like the article then subscribe us and leave a comment.