Here I am going to tell you about, how to detoxify liver, guys if you smoke a lot, you are living in that area where there is a lot of pollution, you drink alcohol regularly, you are taking drugs whether it’s prescribed medicine, so with these all kind of things there is a lot of chances to toxify your liver.
As you know guys that liver is a very important organ of your body, it helps to detoxify your body by passing all the toxins through urine or stools, but nowadays the diet of most people is really bad they don’t think about their liver and eat unhealthy foods and with this kind of diet your liver gets overloaded with toxins and then it starts to work slow, does not detoxify property, all this kind of problems happen with a toxify liver.
Our liver works constantly, it has a lot of jobs, including filtering toxins from our bloodstream, balancing macro and micronutrients, and regulating hormones. So guys here we will talk about how to detoxify liver by adding few foods to your daily diet.
The liver is a natural detoxifier of our body and it cleanses the toxins from the body and produces bile to support healthy digestion. If you have a healthy liver then it can detoxify almost everything whatever you eat. The liver is on the right side of our body, just under the rib cage.
So guys I am going to tell you about how to detoxify liver and few foods which will help you to lower the load of your liver and will clean your liver so that it will work properly:
1. Garlic: – garlic is a very powerful food, it helps your liver to activate enzymes that can flush out your toxins. In addition, it also has high levels of the natural compounds allicin and selenium, which helps in liver cleansing. You can add raw garlic as a topping to your food or you can eat it in the morning with water, which is a kind of desi style. Garlic also contains organ-sulfur compounds (OSCs) which makes garlic a perfect detoxification food. These compounds boost the number of detoxification enzymes and increase glutathione and sulfur levels so the enzyme has plenty of tools to work with. Garlic can also increase the excretion of toxins up to 50 percent.
2. Beetroot and carrots juice: I think you all have listened about this before, but despite that, I am going to tell you about its benefits, it’s a really powerful juice, if you drink this juice daily it will definitely help you to clean your liver. You can also add lemon to this juice because lemon also helps to clean your liver. Beetroot and carrot juice help to reduce oxidative damage and inflammation in the liver and also increases natural detoxification enzyme. beetroot contains a unique form of phytonutrients called betalains, which gives the red colour to the beets and they also support phase 2 of the liver detoxification process involving glutathione, which is essential for the excretion of toxins. I think beetroot and carrot juice is the best answer to how to detoxify liver.
3. Green tea: – Green tea is a natural flush for your system and guys antioxidant-rich green tea will not only help your body to increase the production of detoxification properties. Whilst it also boosts your immune system while protecting your liver from the damaging effects of toxic substances such as alcohol. Green tea contains antioxidants such as catechins, which help in protecting the liver and it also eliminates the potential risk from free radicals. you can drink 2-3 cups of green tea daily to get its benefits.
4. Green vegetables: – Green vegetables like broccoli, spinach and cauliflower contain glucosinolate, which helps the liver to produce detoxifying enzymes. They also contain sulfur compounds that aid with liver health. Leafy vegetables are high in chlorophyll, which pops out toxins from the bloodstream. There are free radicals that can damage your cells and cause problem including liver disease, and green vegetables have antioxidants which can help to get rid of them. Green vegetables are high in antioxidants and it also contains fiber and other things which your liver needs.
5. Nuts: Nuts are a natural source of food. They are packed with nutrients, fatty acids and other beneficial compounds. For your healthy liver among all nuts, walnuts can be very useful. These nuts are rich in omega 3 and have the highest level of polyphenols, which is a naturally occurring chemical in plant-based food. They have a number of health benefits cause of their antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
Some researches have also shown that walnuts have improved liver function tests in people with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. So eating a handful of nuts, mainly walnuts daily as a snack can help you to maintain or improve the health of your liver. And this is the last food on the list of how to detoxify liver
But keep one thing in your mind that you don’t have to eat a lot of nuts on a daily basis because nuts are high in calories. But you can switch your any fast-food diet with nuts because nuts are delicious and nutritious.
So guys these are the important foods for how to detoxify the liver naturally at home. Add these all foods to your daily diet for your healthy and disease-free liver. Guys your liver is a very important organ and I think it’s your duty to keep your liver healthy. And now I think all of you have got to understand that how to detox your liver.