Dark circles under your eyes and how to remove dark circles at home, nowadays this question has become very popular. It is very common these days, many people are having this kind of problem. It’s not a serious problem but still many people are suffering from it and people think that dark circles under the eyes make them tired, older and unhealthy. There are many methods that people use to remove their dark circles, whether natural or medically. Here we will talk about that how to remove dark circles naturally at home.
Now before telling you about how to remove dark circles at home, I am going to tell you about the cause of dark circles:
1. Lack of sleep: The first and main reason for dark circles is lack of sleep, most people don’t get enough sleep at night. We must sleep around 7-9 hours a day. Sleep loss can cause your skin to become dull and pale, allowing for dark tissues and blood vessels beneath your skin to show. Lack of sleep can also cause fluid to build down your eyes, causing them to appear puffy. As a result, the dark circles you see might actually be shadows cast by your puffy eyelids. Sleep can actually help you to remove your dark circles. So try to sleep at least 7 hours at night; otherwise, you will keep finding that how to remove dark circles at home.
2. Alcohol / Smoke: Guys if you are a regular alcohol and smoke intaker and you do this kind of activities in your daily life so believe me guys you are going to harm your body and as well as your eyes. Alcohol dehydrates your skin. After a few drinks, the thin skin around your eyes can appear dark, red, and puffy. A night of heavy drinking can also make it difficult to sleep, which can make under-eye bags worse. This will reduce puffiness and keep your eyes looking bright and awake. So guys if you are having any of these habits just stop it right now to get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
3. Allergies: Allergic shiners occur when congestion in your sinuses leads to congestion in the small veins under your eyes. The blood pools under your eyes and these swollen veins dilate and darken, creating dark circles and puffiness. Any type of nasal allergy can lead to allergic shiners, including an allergy to certain foods. So if you are also having an allergy to any food then stop eating that and also consult your doctor for this.
4. Vitamin deficiency: Another common cause of dark under-eye circles is low iron or B12. This deficiency can result in poor oxygenation of body tissues and the effects of this are shown mostly under the eyes where pronounced, bluish veins are more visible. So you must add foods that are high in iron and B12 like fish, tofu, brown rice, beans etc. to get the answer of how to remove dark circles at home.
5. Excess sodium: Excess sodium can make your body retain water. The excess water can cause puffiness in the face and body. This is especially common in the morning after a salty meal. The thin skin around your eyes is at a higher risk of getting puffy. So try to reduce sodium in your diet to get rid of dark circles.
Now let’s talk about the solutions of how to remove dark circles at home:
1. Sleep 7-9 hours: Sleep is very necessary because it helps to maintain your hormone level. You should take food rich in magnesium and b6, it will help you to get the required sleep. Green vegetables like spinach, broccoli, peas, sprouts etc. Will help you.
2. Limit alcohol/smoke: Try to limit your alcohol and smoke intake because it will harm not only your eyes but also your body. So if you are a regular smoker or alcohol intaker then just quit this habit of yours. Otherwise, you will always keep searching for how to remove dark circles at home.
3. Increase vitamin B6,7 and 12: Increase Intake of vitamin B6, 7 and 12 in your diet. B vitamins help with so many different functions of the human body. In the case of dark circles, they might be used to balance vitamin levels and reduce allergies. Vitamin B12 especially helps to make red blood cells in the bone marrow. You must add foods like meat, milk, eggs etc. to your daily diet.
4. Drink plenty of water: Guys it is very necessary to make your body hydrated all day. Drinking water helps reduce dark circles. Water helps to flush out the toxins from our system and thereby decreasing the amount of salt concentration in and around the eye area. So guys you must drink at least 3-4 litres of water per day not for your eyes but for your whole body.
5. Reduce salt intake: Guys last but not least answer on how to remove dark circles at home, you need to reduce salt intake in your diet. Salt urge your body to retain water, which can cause bags and puffiness.
So guys these are the few pieces of information about how to remove dark circles at home try to add these foods in your daily diet to get rid of dark circles or remove dark circles permanantly.
Now I am going to share few steps for how to get rid of dark circles naturally. I’ve created this easy-to-follow guide to help you clear up those pesky circles at home. The good news is, it’s not as hard as you might think. Follow these simple steps, and in no time, your sleepless nights will be a thing of the past.
Step 1: Make sure that your diet has plenty of water and omega 3s (fish, nuts and eggs are a great source). This will hydrate your skin and restore elasticity to reduce puffy eyes.
Step 2: Cut down the time on your phone or computer before bed to reduce eye strain. We recommend unplugging your devices at least 30 minutes before going to bed and switching off blue light.
Step 3: Use a hydrating eye cream or mask before bed.
Step 4: Place small amounts of lavender essential oil on your pillowcase or in your pillow to reduce puffiness and irritation.
Step 5: Limit cosmetics or make-up before bed (don’t forget the oils, too!). For maximum results, we recommend doing this for three nights in a row. Avoid moisturisers with alcohol, as they can dry out skin, especially those around the eyes.
Step 6: Finally, to ensure you sleep soundly, do not wear any contact lenses at night. If wearing glasses is required, remove your glasses when lying down to ensure you get a good night’s sleep.
So I wish you all the best to get rid of dark circles.
I hope that this guide gives you all the information you need on how to remove dark circles at home. Remember, if your specific concerns aren’t addressed in this guide, please don’t hesitate to contact us or comment below with your specific question about eye care products and treatments.