5 main nutrients about solution for hair fall and hair thinning. In this article, we will discuss nutrition for hair fall and the things you should do and things to avoid.
Guys hair is the most important part of our body because 40-50% of our looks depends on our hairstyle. Now what you have to do, firstly you should diagnose that your hairs are falling or not, so for that, you have to pull your hair with your hand and if you have 6-7 hairs in your hand, then you are losing hair and if 1-2 hairs come then don’t worry about your hairs, these are not falling.
Guys the most important factor behind hair fall is nutrition or your diet. If you take a proper diet with adequate protein, carbs, fat, and important vitamins and minerals then you will not ever face any kind of hair fall problem. So here we will talk about important nutrition for solution for hair fall.
Now let’s talk about important nutrition for solution for hair fall:
1. Iron: Your food should contain iron because your hairs could fall due to lack of iron. Iron is an important nutrient for hair fall, so you must add foods to your diet which are rich in iron. Now the foods which contain iron are chicken, eggs, spinach, cauliflower, beans etc.
2. Protein: Protein is an essential nutrient for your hair, if there is a lack of protein in your diet then this could also be a reason behind your hair fall. Taking sufficient protein is important for hair growth because hair follicles are made of mainly protein. The foods that contain the protein are chicken, eggs, fish, paneer, soya chunks, nuts, beans, etc.
3. Vitamin C: vitamin C boost your immune system but Along with that it is also important for your hair. Vitamin C helps to absorb iron. If you are taking an iron-rich diet and not taking vitamin C then iron will not absorb. So your diet should contain vitamin C rich foods. Now the foods which contain vitamin C are oranges, lemon, tomato etc.
4. Omega 3: Omega 3 is very important for your brain and scalp. If you are having a dry and itchy scalp it means you have a deficiency of omega 3. Now let’s talk about foods that contain omega 3 are: fish, nuts, walnuts, peanuts, seeds(flax seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds etc.) These all are very good sources of omega 3.
5. Biotin: Biotin is the biggest solution for hair fall. Biotin is a b vitamin and it is a water-soluble vitamin. Our body needs biotin to convert certain nutrients into energy and it also plays a major role in the growth of hair. Most people don’t take biotin-rich foods. Biotin is a very important factor for hair loss. Now the foods which contain biotin are meat, eggs, walnuts etc. These all foods are rich in biotin. Biotin makes your hair healthy.
These all are the important nutrients for solution for hair fall and healthy hair make sure that you are taking each nutrient in your diet. And with all these nutrients you should also massage your scalp around twice a week. Now you guys must be thinking that what massage will do for your hair, so guys if you do massage of your scalp then it will heat up your scalp and improve blood circulation and as you all should be known that nutrients travel through the blood. So that your scalp will get all the nutrients through massage, you can use any oil for massage like almond oil, amla oil any kind of oil. And you should not wash your hair daily you should wash your hair after one or two days, let the natural oil come into your hair.
If you have any query then contact us and if you like the article then subscribe us and leave a comment.