Your beautiful and glowing skin depends on what you eat and your healthy lifestyle but here we will talk about top 10 Anti-aging food which will help you to stay young even when you are at the age of 50.
Guys, there are 3 major factors that tell your age, your hair, your skin and your body fat. And I hope you all know that 50% of your look depends on your hair if your hair started falling you will soon look older. So we must take care of our hair. And 2nd is your skin, your diet makes your skin good, soon I will also post an article about how to take care of your skin. and guys the 3rd thing you have to take care of is your body fat, if you have less body fat you will look young at the age of 40 but if you are fat then you will look old at age of 30 also.
We should consume foods that are high in antioxidants, water, healthy fat and more essential nutrients which will make your skin young, glowing and fresh. there are a lot of lotions, cream and moisturiser available on the market which can help you to look glowing but they will not help you for a longer time but the anti-aging food, which you will eat make your skin healthy from inside and that will be for a lifetime.
Anti-aging foods majorly contain vitamins, ellagic acid and natural collagen booster. collagen is the middle layer of your skin which helps to skin fullness and plumpness. As age increases, collagen gets depleted but you can help your skin to glow by eating good foods. Foods which are rich in vitamin C will help you to reduce the sign of skin aging.
Now let’s talk about anti-aging foods
1. Extra Virgin Olive Oil:- Extra virgin olive oil is the first anti-aging food. it is one of the healthiest fats on earth. It helps to prevent many common diseases associated with aging. And It lowers blood pressure, reduces the risk of heart disease, helps prevent metabolic syndrome and may be effective in fighting cancer. extra virgin olive oil has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. it helps to hydrate the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
2. Green Tea:- Green tea is a classical drink for good health and longevity. It is high in antioxidants, which protect our skin against free radicals. you should consume green tea twice or thrice a day to get its wonderful benefits. green tea is one of the best anti-aging food.
3. Fatty Fish:- Fatty fish is truly an anti-aging food. It contains long-chain omega 3 fats which are beneficial against heart disease, inflammation and ulcerative colitis. The fats you will get from fishes are very important to moisturise your skin and lower skin inflammation. you can take salmon, mackerel and tuna fishes to get these benefits.
4. Vegetables:- This anti-aging foods list can not be complete without adding vegetable. Vegetables are extremely rich in nutrients and antioxidants and are also very low in calories. So it also helps you to lose weight. Eat five to ten servings of vegetables every day to help your body make repairs and live longer.
5. Flaxseeds:- Flaxseeds have amazing health benefits. Flaxseeds contain lignans, that can lower your cholesterol level, reduce blood sugar and insulin levels while decreasing the risk of breast and prostate cancer. Flaxseeds is a powerful food that helps to fight against aging. Flaxseeds are high in omega 3, fatty acid and antioxidants which help your skin to stay smooth and hydrated.
6. Pomegranates:- Pomegranates are one of the healthiest fruit. The antioxidant in pomegranates is even higher than that of green tea. It is the best healing medicinal fruit. Pomegranates can protect our skin from free radicals.
Pomegranates reduce inflammation and help prevent damage from high blood sugar levels and may improve outcomes in patients with colon cancer.
7. Tomatoes:- Tomato provides many impressive health benefits, several of which can be attributed to their high lycopene content which help to protect skin against sunray.
Lycopene is a type of carotenoid that reduces the risk of heart disease, prostate cancer and stroke.
8. Papaya:- Papaya is delicious in taste and also a superfood in nutrients like antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which help to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The large range of antioxidants in papaya help to fight free radical damage and can also delay sign of aging. Papaya also contains an enzyme which is called papain, which provides additional anti-aging benefits by working as nature’s best anti-inflammatory agent.
9. Broccoli:- Broccoli contains fiber, folate, lutein, vitamin C, K and a variety of antioxidants. And vitamin C is the need of our body to produce collagen, which is the main protein in the skin that gives our skin strength and elasticity. Broccoli has also anti-inflammatory and anti-aging property.
10. Nuts:- Nuts contains a lot of nutrients like protein, vitamin E, essential oils, minerals and antioxidants. Among all nuts almonds and walnuts are high in vitamin E which are very necessary to protect skin from the UV rays of the sun. Vitamin E also gives our skin strength and glow. Vitamin E also helps to repair skin tissue and retain skin moisture.
These all are in my top 10 list of anti-aging foods. you must add these foods to your daily diet plan to take wonderful advantage of these foods. these anti-aging foods will protect your skin to get old soon. but guys don’t think that by eating these foods you will never get old or your skin will never get old. Getting old is a process of nature and everyone in this world will get old and their skin as well. but by eating these foods you can just delay that old look from your skin. and these foods will not only take care of your skin but will also take care of your health. So guys just try these anti-aging tips in your daily routine and see the wonderful result.