There are a lot of uses for green tea. I will tell you how good it is for your health, how many times you should drink it and who should drink it.
Green tea is a very healthy drink, it also helps to protect your body from different types of cancer problem like liver cancer, lungs cancer, bladder cancer etc. And it is high in antioxidants, so it also boosts your immunity power. It also helps in heart problem, blood pressure problem etc. So guys there is a long list of benefits of green tea. Anyone can drink green tea whether you are male, female, kid, old age anyone can drink it. There are no side effects of green tea. There is caffeine also available in green tea, but not that much only a little bit which is healthy for your brain. Now let’s talk about how many time you can take it, so guys you can take it 3-4 times a day. You can take it first in the morning, then with snacks, lunch, and then in evening snacks. You should not add milk, sugar to your green tea, you should take it raw. There are flavoured green tea also available in the market but I suggest you take raw green tea without any flavour.
Uses for green tea also help you to burn your fat, green tea boosts your metabolic rate so that your body burns fat faster.
Studies show that people who drink green tea may live longer than those who don’t.
Now let’s talk about the benefits of uses for green tea:
1. Improve brain function: Green tea help in boosting brain function. Green tea contains caffeine which is useful for alerting us. Caffeine acts as a CNS(central nervous system) stimulant. When it reaches the brain, the most notable effect is alertness. But green doesn’t contain as much caffeine as coffee contains, but enough to produce a response without causing the jittery effects associated with taking too much caffeine.
Caffeine affects the brain by stopping an inhibitory neurotransmitter which is called adenosine. By doing this, it increases the firing neurons and the concentration of neurotransmitter.
Many types of research have shown that caffeine can improve various aspects of brain function like mood, vigilance, reaction time and memory.
Although caffeine is not the only brain-boosting compound that is available in green tea. Green tea also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which may cross the blood-brain barrier.
Some studies have shown that caffeine and L-theanine can have particularly powerful effects in improving brain function.
2. Help in fat burning: If you are looking for a fat burning supplement then I think your answer is Green tea. Green tea helps you to boost your metabolism which helps in fat burning.
Caffeine in green tea also helps to improve physical performance by mobilizing fatty acids from fat tissue and making them available for use as energy. This is the uses for green tea to burn fat.
3. Green tea help in lowering the risk of some cancers: Most of the cancers are caused by uncontrolled growth of cells. It is one of the major cause of death.
Some research has shown that oxidative damage can cause chronic inflammation, which can lead to chronic disease, including cancers. Antioxidants available in green tea can help protect against oxidative damage
Green tea is a very good source of powerful antioxidants.
Many studies shows that green tea drinkers are less likely to develop several types of cancer.
To get the full health benefits of green tea, avoid adding milk in your tea because milk reduce the antioxidants values in green tea.
4. Help to reduce bad breath: The catechins available in green tea can inhibit the growth of bacteria in the mouth, which may reduce the risk of bad breath. This is how uses for green tea help to reduce bad breath.
5. Can help prevent type 2 diabetes: The patients of with type 2 diabetes are increasing day by day. In type 2 diabetes, blood sugar level elevates due to bad eating habits and it may be caused by insulin resistance or an inability to produce insulin.
Some studies shows that drinking green tea regularly can help to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar level.
6. Can help prevent cardiovascular disease: Nowadays cardiovascular disease are the leading cause of death. Cardiovascular disease includes heart disease and stroke.
Some studies show that green tea can help to improve some of the major factors behind cardiovascular disease which is total cholesterol and LDL(bad cholesterol), green tea can improve them.
People who drink green tea regularly have up to a 31% lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
7. Help you to live longer: Green tea has some compounds which help you to protect from cancer and heart disease, it makes sense that it can help you to live longer.
There are also some studies which shows that who drink green tea may live longer than who don’t.
8. Improve working memory: Some researches have shown that green tea can improve a person’s working memory and other cognitive functions.
A double-blind volunteer study found that green tea can help in treating cognitive impairment associated with neuropsychiatric condition such as dementia.
Drinking green tea daily can reduce the risk of cognitive impairment and mild cognitive impairment.
9. Help reduce inflammation: The flavonoids available in green tea have been proven to fight inflammation in the body. the component epigallocatechin gallate available in green tea has anti-inflammatory effects and also protects cell DNA. There are also antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties available in green tea which also work against inflammation.
10. Enhance immunity: Antioxidants in green tea offer antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral effects that enhance immunity. Green tea also acts as a prebiotic which is beneficial for gut bacteria and improve health immunity.
So guys these were the benefits of uses for green tea. I hope that this information will help you take advantages of green tea. There are more benefits of green tea but here we only talked about the top 10 benefits of green tea. There are also benefits of green tea to skin along with its ultimate benefits on which I will make an article soon.
So guys to get the benefits of green tea, add it in your daily routine, so that you can get its all benefits.
If you have any query then contact us and if you like the article then subscribe us and leave a comment.